How to join us?
It’s easy – take part in one of our events to become a member. Keep up to date with this site and our Facebook page – you will not miss information about applications for our sessions.
Why do you need to attend at least one event?
We want our members to identify with our organization and understand its practical activities.
What can I actually do in EYP?
– discuss interesting topics, meet new people and practice your English as a delegate
– take on the role of a media team member and work on your media skills such as photography, filmmaking or writing
– chair the committee and develop your leadership skills and responsibility for the team as a Chairperson
– manage your own project and organize an EYP session as an Organiser
EYP gives you lots of possibilities!
What level of English is sufficient?
You don’t need to know it perfectly! EYP is also there to learn. To begin with, communication at B2 levels is sufficient. After all, give yourself a chance – active practice is the best way to learn!
Who manages the organization?
The organization is run by volunteering young people who once began themselves by participating in one of the sessions. You can read more about us in the Board section,
I have already participated in the EYP event, what now?
1. Download the membership declaration
2. Fill out membership-application_eng, express your motivation and send in PDF format to email@example.com – you will receive a reply within two weeks!
You must also pay a membership fee of 9 EUR to the organisation’s account.
If you’re unable to make a payment in PLN, please contact us individually to arrange a payment.
European Youth Parliament EYP Poland
BNP Paribas Bank
IBAN: PL 11 1600 1286 1824 6827 7000 0001
NIP (tax identification number): 5423039101
A person that is above 16 years old of any nationality or citizenship can become a member. Persons under the age of 18 must attach the guardian’s signature on the form.
As a member of EYP Poland, you’ll get information on sessions in Poland and abroad, as well as other interesting projects. In addition, you have access to the email group and the members group on Facebook. You also have the right to vote in elections to the Board and the Audit Committee as well as to organize your own events and projects.